The Original Flameless Candle
uses an electric simmer
your favorite scented granulated candle wax. The gentle heat will
release subtle aroma for hours. Safer and more convenient than
stovetop method. Great for office, home, dorm room, etc.; anyplace
where one would not want to have an exposed flame.
We recommend placing your simmer pot on a heat-resistant
The unit will get hot to-the-touch. Place your simmer pot up out
of the way of little ones. Remember: Safety First!
We recommend using approximately 1 oz. to 2 oz. of granulated
at a time. Of course some of the simmer pots are pretty deep and can hold
approximately 10 to 12 oz. of liquid. You should not use any more
than 8 oz. of wax in your simmer pot. You should not mix granulated
wax with other types of potpourri in your simmer pot. Always clean
out your simmer pot before using any other type of potpourri
(oils, liquids, dry, chips, etc.).
To clean your simmer
pot/combo melter, simply plug in for a few minutes to
allow the wax to soften enough for you to be able to get the old
wax out. Use a soft sponge with a little dish soap between scents.
You should never submerge your simmer pot/combo melter.
The more wax you use, the stronger your scent will be.
If you find that your scent is too strong for the amount of wax
you have added to your simmer pot, simply put the lid (if you have one) on
to help control the scent. Be careful when removing your lid when your
simmer pot is plugged in...both the unit and lid will be HOT.
Use a potholder to protect your hands. There can be
condensation on the underside of the lid when in use.
Your scent can last several days into weeks, depending on the
of wax you use. After the scent has been completely
disbursed from your wax, you can add a new scent to your old wax.
You can either add a new scented wax, or you can refresh
your old wax with our scented oils.
Please allow up to 10
business days for order processing;
especially during the holiday seasons.
Original Flameless Candle Kits
Your choice of combo-melter, plus 1
4 oz. wax, your choice of scent.
Here is the list of
Pie - Banana Nut Bread - Black Cherry - Black Raspberry Vanilla
- Blackberry Vanilla - Blueberry - Brown Sugar & Fig - Butt Naked -
- Caramel Toffee -
Carmel Apple - Cherry Vanilla - China Rain - Christmas Eve -
- Cinnamon - Clean Cotton - Coconut - Cool Water - Cotton Blossom - Cotton Candy
- Country Spice - Creme Brulee - Cucumber Melon - Dragon's Blood - Dreamsicle
- Essence of Pine - Eucalyptus - Fireside - French Market - French Vanilla
- Frosted Winter Berry - Gardenia - Harvest - Home For the Holidays -
- Home Sweet Home - Honeysuckle - Honeysuckle Rose - Hot Fudge Brownie -
- Kiwi Strawberry - Lavender
- Lemongrass - Lilac - Lick Me All Over
- Little Black Dress - Lovespell - - Macintosh Apple - Midsummer's Night -
- Mulberry - Mulled Cider - Nag Champa - Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - Ocean Mist -
- Patchoulli - Peach - Peppermint - Pina Colada - Plumeria - Pomegranate -
- Sex on the Beach - Smell of Christmas - Snickerdoodle - Sparkling Snowflakes
- Spiced Chestnuts - Stargazer Lily - Strawberry - Strawberries N Champagne
- Strawberries N Cream - Sugar Cookie - Sunflowers - Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin -
- Sweet Pea - Tropical Jasmine - Vanilla - Vanilla Hazelnut - Victorian
- Warm Vanilla Sugar - White Linen - Winter Candy Apple -
Here is another safe alternative to
burning candles. There is no flame, soot or smoke.
Our NEW combo warmers can be
used without the ceramic dish as a candle warmer
that fits any jar up to 4" wide or with the ceramic dish as a
Just place any scented wax, tart or scented oil into the ceramic warming dish,
plug it in and the contents of the dish are heated to scent your room.
These have an on/off switch located on the cord. Works great
with any size wax or tarts. Our warmers are made of quality ceramic and
they look a lot nicer than the plastic one currently available on the market.